lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

1990.07.14 Memorial Hall, Columbus, OH

Notes: After "The Things That I Used To Do" Stevie addresses the rowdy audience: "I don't know about you but I didn't come out here to get shit thrown at me. If you see anybody throw anything up here, beat the shit out of 'em. Now let me have my turn."

01. Collins Shuffle
02. The House Is Rockin
03. Tightrope
04. Mary Had a Little Lamb
05. The Things That I Used To Do
06. Let Me Love You Baby
07. Texas Flood
08. Wall Of Denial
09. Riviera Paradise
10. You'll Be Mine
11. Superstition
12. Cold Shot
13. Couldn't Stand The Weather
14. Collins Shuffle
15. Crossfire
16. Voodoo Chile (Slight Return

Lineup:
Stevie Ray Vaughan : Guitar & vocals.
Tommy Shannon : Bass.
Chris Layton : Drums.
Reese Wynams : Keyboards.

Quality: AUD B+

Running time: 92 minutes.